Group Strategy Development Workshop
Many Group companies are facing challenges in developing and implementing a cohesive group business strategy though-out their organization. Strategy development and implementation within a Group require different approach and governance compared to traditional business strategy development for single business companies.
Our intensive one-day workshop on Business Strategy Development for Groups is designed to combine proven best practice methods and tools with insights and new ideas on strategic thinking and planning.
The workshop will allow you to understand the practical realities behind strategic decision-making within organizations with multiple business lines.
We will also arm you with the required tools and templates to coordinate and monitor the strategy implementation. Methods and concepts during the workshop will be supplemented with practical examples and exercises to enhance the learning experience for delegates.
Who Should Attend
- Executives and senior managers within group holdings, family owned businesses and conglomerates, who seek to enhance the strategy development capabilities within their organization
- Managers seeking to broaden their knowledge and prepare for a strategy role within their organization
- Business managers and owners wishing to know more about strategic planning and management
What You Will Learn
- What are the best practice methods for developing a Group Strategy
- How to develop a cohesive strategy for your organization by utilizing our advanced 5-phase strategic planning and management approach
- How to conduct a regular strategy review cycle and integrate strategic planning with the annual budget cycle within your organization
- How to apply the suggested tools and templates in your organization to ensure effective implementation of the group’s strategic plan