Management Partners is looking for a Consultant, who will join our team based in Dubai.
The Consultants’ primary focus will be:
- Conduct research on necessary / project-required data, collect all relevant data from different sources and perform data analysis independently
- Identify and gather relevant documents from different sources
- Assist the senior consultants and/or managers in the development of project plans, scheduling and preparing for workshops and interviews and liaising with client staff
- Prepare selected parts of reports and presentations and assist in preparing the whole reports and presentations
- Conduct assigned project / internal tasks and present results to senior consultant / manager
- Assist with developing proposals for submission to prospective clients, prepare selected parts independently
- Provide support as required to the administration of the management consulting practice (e.g. work on internal projects, support implementing IT tools for administrative support)
Management Partners is looking for a young professional striving to achieve the kind of significant impact that drives competitive advantage.
A Consultant at Management Partners has the following competencies:
- Master’s degree or 0-3 years of work experience, ideally with one of the top management consulting companies and / or Fortune 500 companies
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Ability to cope with pressure and challenges
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Passion for learning and creative thinking
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English, Arabic would be a bonus
To Apply, Please fill in the form Below.